While there are several different definitions for Corporate Citizenship ours is fairly simple. We look at established Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) models that have provisions for metrics and performance monitoring and add discretionary components of Standards and Values. Our Corporate Citizenship model is based upon a “we” rather than a “we / they” culture. We do not take the position that “we” have a responsibility to “them” but rather that we are all citizens of our economic and social communities, vested with appropriate rights, privileges, and duties.
- Why You Will Want To Pay More Income Tax To Fund Education!
- I love my work but there is truly so much more for me to do!
- Teach more than just fishing to the underserved and reap the rewards!
- Forty Percent of Students Seen Ill-Prepared to Enter Work Force
- Why We Support Organizations Like Choice Humanitarian